- @InventorsHOF inductee and Hollywood actress, Hedy Lamarr, invented a Frequency Hopping Communication System, which… https://t.co/0CUxgVMpWP — 12 hours 34 min ago
- DYK? Mary Dixon Kies was the first woman to receive a U. S. patent in 1809. As #WomenHistoryMonth comes to a close,… https://t.co/mhnWurMJTa — 16 hours 11 min ago
- Antitrust and Patents: A Conversation with Makan Delrahim https://t.co/CWNqAofXvL — 18 hours 14 min ago
- Learn about seven African American trailblazers who've paved the way for a new generation of women and girls in… https://t.co/11nPfR11gt — 1 day 16 hours ago
- RT @: — 1 day 18 hours ago
Subscribe to Patent Truth Blog
Sign up for Email alerts for new blog content.