As many industry observers noted yesterday, the USPTO confirmed that Director David Kappos will step down from the post in January 2013.... Read More
- Happy #NationalPaperClipDay! Johan Vaaler, a Norwegian inventor with a degree in electronics, science, and mathemat… https://t.co/vP0mgbeWRe — 2 days 1 hour ago
- Today in 1996, a ponytail hair clasp was patented by Theo and Wayne Hart. #NationalInventorsMonth #PatentsMatter https://t.co/KIQlpCsgKS — 3 days 15 min ago
- #OTDIH 1902: Frederic Matteson was granted a patent for the Pipe Wrench, revolutionizing work for plumbers and maki… https://t.co/Po50Q3IrSG — 4 days 3 hours ago
- Today in 1981: Satya Pal Asija received the 1st US #patent for computer software. Asija developed it in 1969, but a… https://t.co/IoajRCXDMw — 5 days 5 hours ago
- "#COVID19 has highlighted the need for incentivizing investment & #innovation - & for #patent laws that duly promot… https://t.co/prmwTNs40q — 6 days 5 hours ago
Subscribe to Patent Truth Blog
Sign up for Email alerts for new blog content.